System requirements :
Processor: 2.6 GHz
RAM: 3 GB
Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600, OpenGL 3.2 Installation
space: 2.5 GB
FAR: Lone Sails is an adventure game where you will travel on a steam engine on a dry seabed, in the wake of a once prosperous civilization. You need to keep moving despite obstacles on the way and weather conditions. Where will your adventure take you? Are you the only survivor?
- drive and upgrade your car to overcome various obstacles and resist the forces of nature
- explore the dry seabed, follow the footsteps of your ancestors and find relics and buildings that will tell you about the history of a former civilization
- just you and your car against a vast desert world
Add. Information :
Contains soundtrack (FLAC, MP3) and wallpapers.
AntiMicroX is a gamepad configuration utility.
Tested on Manjaro 18.1.1, Linux Mint 19.2, Ubuntu 16.04.6.
Installation order :
- Make the install.sh executable in the file properties and run it.
- Run from the terminal in the current directory: sh install.sh
- Unpack the file directly from the terminal in the current directory: sh install.sh --target install --noexec && install/fa x pack.arc